Branch Business Consultant at HFC Limited
HFC is the banking and property finance subsidiary of HF Group, offering fully fledged commercial banking and property finance solutions. These competitive solutions are customized to meet the unique needs of our customers.
Reporting To: Branch Business Manager
Overall Job Purpose
The Branch Business Consultant will be responsible for selling Liabilities and Assets in order to grow the Branch Business.
- Actively seek to grow the portfolio allocated and cross sell to ensure delivery of set targets.
- Have an understanding of all retail and Business banking products that could satisfy customer requirements.
- Ensure customers receive exceptional service by identifying and meeting their needs through provision of a range of products and services.
- Based on leads referred from within the branch and other sources such as listings, contact potential new customers and offer them packaged financial solutions based on assessment of their needs.
- Action any complaint received in accordance with procedures and SLA’s.
- Ensure accuracy of each new account application, loan document, mandate changes etc. Branch Business consultants will be held personally accountable for accuracy and quality of applications they submit.
- Follow end to end on account opening and loan processing. Escalate any items that exceed the agreed service level time lines or where there are unsolved KYC requirements to the Branch Business Manager.
- Achieve individual sales and service targets and support the achievement of team targets
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A Business related degree from a reputable institution
- Atleast 3 years in the Banking Industry
- Strong appreciation of banking Products.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Ability to work independently under strict deadlines.
- Excellent selling skills and negotiation skills
- Practical experiences in use of MS Office applications.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Results oriented, problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated good planning and organizational skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be a team player and have integrity.
The post Branch Business Consultant at HFC Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.