Branch Manager at Brighter Africa Limited
Brighter Africa empowers communities by providing loan services opportunities to the small business operators of our society. We extend microcredit and other financial services to families, providing them greater economic stability and contributing to the overall socio-economic development of communities.
Our core service is microfinance loans ranging from KES.1,000 up to KES. 100,000, repaid over a period of 1 month. Our borrowers are empowered to expand the businesses and better their livelihood.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination of operations and performance of your branch. The role holder will be responsible for ensuring the team meets set targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring sales and collection targets are met
- Maximizing sales and brand visibility
- Providing your assigned team with a stimulating and supportive environment
- Maintaining and increasing standards of customer service
- Driving team performance
- Operational management of the assigned branch
- Reporting to the Area Manager on progress and issues in the assigned branches
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Branch Manager and 2 years’ experience in a financial institution.
- Experience in the financial sector will be an added advantage.
- Should have good negotiation skills and debt collection.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility.
- Possess excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of credit policies and procedures.
- Must have excellent public relations, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated and be ready to work with minimum supervision.
- Sufficient knowledge of best practices in sales.
- Proficiency in computers.
The post Branch Manager at Brighter Africa Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.