Branch Manager Job, Insurance Jobs In Kenya 2020,
KUSCCO Mutual Assurance Limited was incorporated in Kenya in January 2019 and is a subsidiary company of KUSCCO Ltd with a vision To be the leading insurer committed to quality with unwavering client focus, the company wishes to recruit an experienced, dynamic and innovative Branch Manager
POSITION: BRANCH MANAGER
REPORTING TO: HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING
The position is responsible for overall branch operations, developing and growing the business by establishing and maintaining good working relationship between various stakeholders at the branch level.
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of the branch annual work plans and budgets in line with the organizational strategy
- Responsible for the day to day operations within the branch and the overall supervision of all staff.
- Develop effective marketing strategies at the branch level by creating sustainable and comprehensive sales and marketing
- Obtain requests for quotations, assess as per underwriting/rating guide and other guidance, prepare quotations and deliver to the clients/brokers or business development
- Ensure timely renewal for existing
- Collect premium from clients and ensure compliance of the organization credit control
- Responsible for vetting claims at reporting stage, receive information on all potential claims and liaise with claims department to ensure that the claim is registered and subsequently follow up to ensure that claims are processed
- Ensure proper documentation is mantained within the branch and all communication and transactions are recorded
- Organize and coordinate advertising/product campaigns with mass media, press releases and public relations activities with targeted communications including brand awareness and visibility at the branch
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports to the head
- Conduct market intelligence to inform product development/customization and pricing.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related course or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
- Professional qualification in Insurance ( ACII, FLMI or AIIK)
- At least six (6) years’ experience in the insurance industry, and a minimum of two (2) years in a management/supervisory role
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Ability to analyze and interpret statistical data
- Strong people engagement and influencing skills with the ability to build relationships, communicate, present, negotiate and resolve conflicts
How to Apply
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application letter (stating current and expected pay) & updated CV(with details of at least 3 referees one of which must be immediate or former supervisor ) addressed to the Chief Executive Officer to reach us on or before 31st July 2020 by email to: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.