Bancassurance Regional Executives Job, Insurance Jobs Kenya 2021,
Job Purpose: The role holder will be responsible for leading and managing bank partners’ relationships to ensure that the company achieves its corporate goals in terms of growth, profitability, and customer services. Implement sales plans/actions and identify sales opportunities.
- Clearly understands sales targets set, influences, and drives the achievement of Bancassurance sales through bank partners.
- Ensures Britam Products cross-selling takes place in new and existing business across all bank partners.
- Plans and executes exciting and innovative sales tactics.
- Identifies gaps/anomalies and develops ideas to rectify and improve performance by way of monitoring bank premium performance in line with setting out targets.
- Assists in the development and repositioning of new product initiatives.
- Provides timeous feedback to the pro-active teams on queries/complaints and sales statistics.
- Advises and shares best practices, tactics, and action plans with bank partners to close sales gaps.
- Acquire and retain profitable businesses in line with acceptable loss ratios.
- Provide quotations as and when required by intermediaries within set-out time frames.
- Ensure premium payment for all closed sales is within the company’s set debtor’s days.
- Adhere to regulatory/ compliance and internal procedures in regard to bancassurance businesses.
- Builds maintain and sustain business relationships with heads of bancassurance/Business development officers and Direct Sales teams.
- Active management of relationships with all bank partners to ensure the smooth running of the distribution channels in delivering targets.
- Integrate well with all members of the team into a harmonious unit committed to the team vision and direction within the team (Intra-team). Encourages, clarifies, and shows the team how to reach common and shared goals (work is done in team context).
- Takes personal responsibility for coaching and mentoring others.
- Receptive to constructive criticism, feedback, and ideas from business partners, colleagues, and subordinates.
- Applies knowledge, resources, and experience to resolve problems.
- Ensures competency-based training on products to our mutual bank partners (Across all lines of businesses) takes place as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related degree
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
How to Apply