Brites Management Job Vacancy : Motor Vehicle Mechanics 2 Posts (25K)
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
Our client seeks to recruit experienced Motor Vehicle Mechanics to work as company mechanics.
Motor Vehicle Mechanics Job Responsibilities
- Perform general maintenance works, repairing and maintaining motor vehicles.
- Major and minor repairs
- Preventive maintenance of vehicles
- Installation and replacement of faulty parts
- Keeping equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintaining vehicle functional by conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Maintaining vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting
- Making work orders and material requests for vehicles
- Carrying out other mechanical duties
Requirements for the Motor Vehicle Mechanics Job
- Minimum Government Grade Test 3 or equivalent Diploma/Certificate
- At least 3 years’ experience as a motor vehicle mechanic
- Experience in motor vehicle repair
- Technical knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to use a range of tools
- Ability to work methodically, paying attention to details
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to [email protected]
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.