Brites Management Job Vacancy : Receiving Dispatch Clerk
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Collaborate with procurement staff to list expected deliveries
- Receive shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt
- Issue raw products from the store to either the client or department.
- Counter check the raw products are of right quantity and directed to the correct channels
- Issue the documentation to departmental heads or client.
- Inspect contents to ensure they are undamaged
- Verify goods according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price etc.)
- Contact supplier or shipper if a mistake is identified
- Assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements
- Label deliveries and allocate them to their designated place
- Ensure invoices are signed and paid for satisfactory deliveries
- Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control
Requirements for the Dispatch Clerk Job
- Diploma/Degree in Procurement/ Purchase and Supply
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Warehouse
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multitask
- Good communication skills
- A keen eye to details
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to [email protected]
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.