Sales & Marketing Officer Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
JOB TITLE: SALES AND MARKETING OFFICER- LOGISTICS SERVICES
NATURE OF JOB: FULL TIME
SALARY: Kshs. 30,000.00
JOB LOCATION: NAIROBI
Our client is a company dealing with commercial transport. The company owns trucks and it transports goods from various manufacturing companies in Kenya to clients in Kenya and to all the COMESA countries. The ideal candidates must have previous work experience in a Logistics company. The key role is to win, retain and develop Business Customers primarily in the large and Medium Business Customer sub-segment and to create a good working relationship with customers.
- Develop and present a Marketing/Sales Strategy for the services
- Responsible for initiating sales calls to prospective and current clients
- Responsible for price and service negotiation with customers and carriers
- Supervising accounts daily to retain existing relationships with the clients
- Responsible for supervising shipments until delivery completion to guarantee smooth operations and customer satisfaction
- Carrying out research to identify companies not currently doing business with the organization
- Building relationship and sell to clients through phone or one on one
- Qualify and approach new customers allocated to you for development and ensure new wins every month.
- Manage relationships with allocated existing or new customers and ensure business continuity to avoid down-trading.
- Ensure maximum achievement of all sales interactions so as to achieve monthly targets
- Marketing the services on social media
- Spoting new business opportunities from projects, multinationals, manufacturers and retail segments of the market.
- Focus on achieving the set revenue targets / month
- Facilitates and expedites communication between clients, delivery team and other internal departments.
- Degree or Diploma in any field
- Relevant sales and marketing experience in busy logistics company
- High Level Computer skills with excellence in Microsoft (Excel &, word)
- Strong analysis and judgmental skills
- Ability to demonstrate aggressive negotiation skills and teamwork
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
How to Apply
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills and experience to; [email protected]
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted