BSS E2E Solution Architect at Ericsson
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a BSS E2E Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions, and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving E2E technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with the core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of the solution. Provide feedback to Research & Development
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about the solution to enable customer competence build
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: BS of Engineering
- Minimum 10 Years of experience
- Area of expertise – BSS Solution Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Ericsson Charging. TM Forum Open Digital Architecture.
- Experience from technical job roles is required: Integration Engineer or Software Developer in the charging domain is a plus.
The post BSS E2E Solution Architect at Ericsson appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.