Bungoma County Assembly Oublic Communications & Media Relations Officer III Job
Public Communications & Media Relations Officer III Job, Current Kenyan Communication Vacancies,
Job Grade CASB 8 (CASB 21/8/2021 )– 1
Basic Salary: Kshs. 42,970
House Allowance: Kshs. 16,500
Other Allowance: Kshs. 6,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeping calendars (editorial, press conferences, events ) and media lists;
- Assisting in organizing and execution of events, campaigns ;
- Collecting data for research to support PR planning;
- Distributing of Information Education Communication materials;
- Audio-visual recording;
- Assist in tracking media coverage;
- Distributing press releases, newspapers and periodicals;
- Implement Public Communications and Media relations policies;
- Receiving visitors and conducting Assembly tours; and
- Undertake general administrative and clerical
Requirements for Appointment
- Diploma in any of following disciplines: – Public Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Mass Communication, Photography, Videography, Graphic design or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) grade C- or its equivalent; and
- Proficiency in computer
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the specifications are requested to forward their applications with copies of academic and professional testimonials, and national identity cards.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their academic and professional testimonials, National identity card, and clearance from, EACC, KRA, DCI, HELB, and CRB.
Please note that:
1. Candidates should NOT attach original documents to the applications.
2. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
3. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
All applications should indicate clearly the position applied for and the advert number on the top corner of the envelope addressed to;
The Secretary County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Bungoma
P.O Box 1886 – 50200,
Or Via Email [email protected]
Or, be hand-delivered to the Human Resource Management Office Room 10 AT THE Main County Assembly Building.
All Applications Should be received no later than 23rd September 2021. THE COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF BUNGOMA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER