Assistant Occupational Therapist Job, County Government Jobs April, Medical Jobs 2021,
Pursuant to Article 235 (1) (b) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Section 59 (1) (b), of The County Governments Act No.17, 2012, The County Public Service Board of Busia invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill vacant positions in the Department of Health and sanitation, as follows:
ASSISTANT OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST III JOB GROUP ‘H’ – TWO (2) POSTS-V/NO.09/2021
- This will be the entry grade into the occupation Therapist Cadre. An officer at this level will Work under the guidance of a senior officer.
- Specifically, duties and responsibility will involve; assessing and formulating patients Treatment plan; maintaining records and data relating to patients; collecting data for operational
- Research; sensitizing the community on occupation therapy issues; and preparing periodic reports.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have;
- Diploma in occupational therapy from a recognized institution; and
- Membership certificate of the Kenya Occupational Therapists Association
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Skills to communicate effectively with patients and colleagues
Terms: Permanent and pensionable
- Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic
- The County Government of Busia is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Article 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Copy of Identity (ID) Card
- Copies of Academic and Professional Certificates
- Copies of Registration Certificate from the relevant professional bodies(where applicable) (iv)Copies of Practicing License from the relevant Regulatory Body (where applicable)
- Computer Packages Certificate
- Mandatory Additional requirements (Chapter VI documents of the constitution of Kenya 2010)
- VALID Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- VALID Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Clearance Certificate
- VALID Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) Clearance Certificate
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) Self-Declaration Form
- Credit Reference Bureau(CRB)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials and send to the undersigned on or before 17th May, 2021 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time)