NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Business Analyst Jobs In Kenya, Finance Jobs, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Business Analyst position for one of our clients
- Revenue and Direct Costs Analysis and Reporting
Prepare analysis of actual Revenue and Direct Costs performance broken down into detailed drivers of the performance.
- Benchmark performance against Competition and other relevant international performance benchmarks
- Revenue Analysis-ARPU analysis, MOU & Subs analysis,
- Prepare monthly performance reporting pack, covering in detail:-
- Revenue drivers and performance including:-
- Regional Performance
- Channel Performance
- Direct cost performance
- Product line profitability analyses
- Set-up mechanisms for Pre & Post launch analysis and reviews especially for new tariffs, promotions, products and services
- Provide IT and Accounting with specifications detailing information requirements in order to better analyses and report on the performance of the business.
- Decision Support
Set-up mechanisms to provide financial and business checks for Commercial decisions.
Typical activities include:-
- Proposed pricing, financial reviews
- Assisting project owners in economically evaluating the business benefits of all new projects
- Assist in improving the financial awareness in other Divisions of the financial impact of their investment and budgetary decisions on the financial performance of the business e.g. cash flows, return on investment etc.
- Review business cases developed by various departments, specifically the Commercial Department
- Preparation of periodic (Daily, Monthly & Quarterly) reports to enable management evaluate performance and take appropriate action
- Monthly review and reporting on key business metrics (traffic, revenues and customers) as captured by the Management Analysis and Performance pack (MAPA).
- Preparation of monthly performance reports for presentation to Management
- Periodic preparation of a the board pack so as to update the Board members on the business’s operations and key interventions needed at Board level.
- Fulfill part of the firm’s legal/regulatory obligations in providing updated information as required by regulatory/state – mandated statistical bodies
- Provide quarterly country updates (macro-economic, political and industry updates) for purposes of planning by the Central team
- Benchmark performance against competition and other relevant international performance benchmarks
Trend and Variance Analysis
• Providing monthly commentaries with inputs from the various departments on activities undertaken and their impact on revenue and costs to enhance management decision making capacity
Monitoring performance against budget, ensuring that variances are explained and corrective action taken
Product/Segment profitability analysis
• Assist in preparation of monthly revenue bucket P&L analysis
• In-depth analysis of key drivers of price/cost and volume for each revenue buckets
• Perform distribution margins analysis
• Sites performance analysis
• Assist in improving the commercial awareness in all division of the financial impact of their investment and budgetary decisions on the financial performance of the business e.g. cash flows, return on investment etc.
• Ensure ROI for all asset categories is properly defined and enhanced to drive returns for capital investments
• Prepare monthly profitability/ Asset quality analysis reports to provide more analysis of the business revenue, cost centers and investments
• Ensure that all Opex and Capex spend requests are within budget and if not appropriate overrides have been sought
Understand causes of variances against plan and propose remedial actions
• University Degree: Actuarial Science, B.Com
• ACCA/CPA/CFA or in the process of getting the professional Qualification
• Minimum 3 years in FMCG or Telecoms; In-depth knowledge of the telecoms industry advantageous.
• Experience in carrying out quantitative and qualitative analytical reviews on financial statement items
• Proficiency in MS Office suite. Excellent skills in Excel
• Proven ability to analyze complex business issues and identify, design and implement effective practical recommendations
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
• High level of commitment
• Attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
Send CV to [email protected] by 11th December 2019. Please clearly indicate on the subject line as “Business Analyst”