Business Development Internship at Fiberlink Limited
We are a leading ICT service and software provider in Nairobi, Kenya. We offer complete end-to-end IT and communication solutions. Our goal is to enable our clients to enhance operational efficiency and cut operating costs. We design, develop, and support business applications using the latest technologies. We provide ISP services in multiple areas within the Nairobi county at flexible and completive rates.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Associate Intern.
This is an unpaid position.
- Degree from a reputable university
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Carry out research to identify potential clients
- Crafting clearly written business development proposals.
- Drafting tenders documents
- Collating due diligence documents
- Present our company to potential clients
- Seek new business opportunities in the marketplace
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Company Founder
- Creating and maintaining databases
- Stay up to date with the industry services
- Attend insight days and represent the business in a positive manner
- Draft and developing marketing literature, such as brochures and presentations
- Carry out research and write reports
- Carrying out e-mail marketing campaigns Skills required:
- Interest in business, sales or marketing
- Experience in carrying out research and drafting report
- Experience in creating and managing database
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Creative with the ability to think strategically
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize deadlines
The post Business Development Internship at Fiberlink Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.