Business Management ICT Officer Job Konza Technopolis (60-110K)
ICT Officer Jobs, IT Jobs 2020, Konza Technopolis Jobs,
Ref No: KNDC/06/2020
Basic Salary Scale Ksh 60,000- 110,000 p.m
Terms of Service 6- Month Contract, Renewable Subject to Satisfactory Performance
Department Business Development & Innovation
Duty Station Konza Technopolis
- Develop new data center product plans within the applicable vertical market to support successful introduction;
- Compiling lists of prospective client businesses using trade directories and other sources;
- Work with cross-functional teams to lead the development and management of new of Cloud and value-added products and services.
- Formulate strategies for delivering on the overall DC & Cloudbusiness objectives.
- Acquiring and updating knowledge of Konza’s data center and competitors’ goods and services, and market conditions;
- Visiting regular and prospective client businesses to establish and act on selling opportunities;
- Assessing customers’ needs and explaining the goods and services which meet their needs;
- Promoting data center products and services to existing and prospective clients;
- Quoting and negotiating prices and credit terms, and completing contracts and recording orders;
- Arranging installation of equipment and the provision of services;
- Reporting on sales made and the marketability of data center products and services;
- Following up with clients to ensure satisfaction with data center products and services purchased, arranging modifications and resolving any problems arising;
- Preparing sales reports, and maintaining and submitting records of business expenses incurred;
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience will be an added advantage;
- Bachelor’s degree in job related area or any other equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Relevant Professional qualifications;
- Proficiency of business development in wholesale telecoms, data center and cloud services markets;
How To Apply
All applications should include the job title, job ref on the subject line of the application email and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to appear for interviews at an appropriate date and time in compliance with guidelines for management of COVID-19 as communicated by the Head of Public Service on directives for meetings and public gatherings. Interested applicants should send their applications, CVs and copies of relevant certificates in PDF format to [email protected]
All applications should be received before/on Wednesday 1st July 2020.
KoTDA is an equal opportunity employer.
The Authority is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. Therefore, women, youth, the marginalized and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification