Business Management – Renewable Energy at Brites Management
Brites Management Services Limited is one of the best leading Recruitment and HR consultancy companies in Nairobi, Kenya. We are registered and incorporated under Companies Act (Cap. 486) and we provide a complete range of HR Solutions. Our sole focus is to simplify the complexities of the HR department and help companies concentrate on the core business as we handle HR tasks more efficiently and accurately. We have diverse staff of seasoned professionals who are passionate about value addition to our clients. We deliver our services in a professional manner offering expertise support that amplifies a company’s potential by having a systematic process to not only offer the best talents but also other performance monitoring services. Over the years, we have acted as a preferred and the best Recruitment and HR Consultancy Company in Kenya, Africa, Middle East and handling assignments from all corners of the world. With our vast experience and in depth understanding of international recruitment procedures, we have proved ourselves in providing end to end HR solutions which bridges the gap between the employer and the employee, bringing them together.
- Sound knowledge of Administration and Marketing (BSs/MA) ideally in the waste management sector. However, not a must.
- Good experience in Renewable energy
- Sound knowledge in supply chain management.
- Strong intercultural knowledge and communication capability
- Dynamic/proactive entrepreneur with structured working style
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
- Knowledge of German desired but not a must
- Pitch services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts
- Identify sales leads and procurement possibilities and establish relevant structures
- Design a strategy for a sustainable liquid waste collection system.
- Develop a suitable export strategies
- Design, maintain and monitor company databases
- Responsible for development of local quality management process
- Establish good and effective line of communication within the local team.
- Support in legal compliance.
- Prepare reports for local country management.
- Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
The post Business Management – Renewable Energy at Brites Management appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.