Call Center Agents Job in Kenya
Quality Management Consultancy firm dedicated to helping organizations just
like yours with their HR and Quality Management requirements. We believe in creating
productive and fruitful relationships with our clients by adding value to your
business to ensure that you get the very best return on your Human Capital
spend. Our Human Capital solutions, advice and guidance are uniquely designed
and shaped around your exact requirements and objectives. They will fit with
your culture and the business challenges that you currently face
Kenya that offers a range of services with a dedicated team of various
professional and qualified specialists. The facility seeks to fill the call
center agents positions handle inbound and outbound calls from clients, respond
to inquiries, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide general information.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls, inquiries,
complaints and providing general information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following
established procedures, reporting malfunctions.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues, exploring
answers & alternative solutions, implementing solutions and escalating
- Manage and resolve customer complaints by
clarifying desired information, completing transactions and forwarding
- Maintain call center database and update customer
information in the system.
- Document all call information according to
standard operating procedures and generate reports.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting
ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities
and add value to job accomplishments.
- Provide customers with product and service
- Diploma or Degree in Communication/ Public
Relations, Marketing, Front Office or related field
- At least one year’s call center agent /service
- 1-2 years’ experience in a busy call/ contact
center operations or telesales will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Ms Office
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills,
presentation, negotiation, interpersonal, PR and relationship building
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Good problem analysis and solving skills.
- Team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Possess product and operations technical
- Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology.
- Attention to Detail
- Great listening skills
- Calm under pressure
Letter quoting the job title (CALL CENTER AGENT) as subject to reach us
not later than 22nd July 2020 to [email protected] stating
the current pay and expected salary. Only the shortlisted candidates will be
contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.