Call Center Job in Kenya
Sheer Logic Management
Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Call Center Manager position for one of our clients.
- The Manager is responsible for the daily running and
management of the Contact Centre through the effective use of resources,
with responsibility for meeting, and setting, Contact Centre targets and
planning areas of improvement or development;
- The Manager has an appreciation of call/contact
management practices and ability to make/contribute towards effective
decisions concerning customer priority, performance service standards and
- To drive coaching, training, motivating and staff
- To implement all re-engineering and process changes
in the Contact Centre;
- Manage Relationships from the Client and staff
- Be available to the Contact Centre executives by
being on the Call Centre floor for approximately 80% of the day;
- Achieve and surpass performance targets of 85%
- Maintain minimum of 90% staff retention;
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed,
efficiency and quality across all Contact Centre matrices;
- Continuously liaise with the business units for
which the call center supports;
- Co-ordinate staff recruitment and motivate call
- Managing the daily running of the call Centre;
liaising with supervisors & team leaders to gather information and
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of industry
developments, planning and managing change;
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying
staff training needs and planning training sessions;
- Workforce Planning, including shift scheduling;
- Coaching, motivating, developing and retaining
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or
- Analyzing performance statistics and making
decisions on the basis of these statistics.
- Meeting with sales managers to discuss Telesales
- Training junior Telesales staff.
- Writing sales scripts and customer answer sheets.
- Implementing sales strategies.
- Managing the Telesales team and assisting junior
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team.
- Setting weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Maintaining customer relationships.
- Handling escalated customer complaints.
- Compiling and presenting sales reports.
- At least a first degree from a recognized
- Be good at Networking.
- Be aware of the customer segmentation.
- Have training and presentation skills.
- Be a Team Player with good leadership skills.
- Have good interpersonal communication and PR
- Fluency in spoken and written English and
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft Office is
- Strong customer service orientation/management
- Strong interpersonal and communication and
- Self-driven and highly energetic
- Sound knowledge of product and operational
How to Apply
Send your updated CV
to [email protected] by 14th August
Indicate the job title.
Only shortlisted candidates
shall be invited