GO BLUE PROJECT RECRUITMENT.
LOCATION: COAST REGION
1. Maritime Security Facilitators (1)
Maritime Security Facilitator will be will be tasked to train the young persons (m/w) on maritime security as well as getting internships and placements for them under Go Blue project.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning of teaching learning activities for training period**
- Recruitment of trainees for course**
- Participate in mobilization activities to ensure that center meets the targeted number of participants within timeframe**
- Participate in TOT and workshops to learn and delivery effective curriculums to the young persons**
- Assist in mobilizing stockholders for collaboration at SME labs
- Develop social media posts and case studies for project visibilities
- Mobilize best performers to give testimonies at different events in the project.
- Assist trainees (m/w) in attending interviews and extend support in post placement assistance**
- Prepare classroom timetable and training calendar for trade**
- Deliver practical and theoretical curriculum of the trade**
- Conduct internal assessment for trainees (m/w) during and after training**
- Invite industry players for guest lectures**
- Arrange Field visits and exposure visits for trainees(m/w)**
- Network with trade specific industries**
- Maintain track record of learning and keep the database up to date**
- Keep the MIS updated**
- Provide reports as and when required**
- Participate in placement drives**
- Deliver learning through online tools available like LMS**
- Conduct parent’s meetings **
- Assist center staff in important assignments as and when required
- At least 2 years’ experience in Marine security (Mandatory)
- Diploma or Degree holder in Maritime Security arena**
- Strong Practical experience training security personnel’s specifically in Marine
- Good understanding of Maritime security
- Experience working with young persons
- Female candidates encouraged to apply
Our commitment to safeguarding
CAP YEI is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behavior at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of young persons. CAPYEI expects all and volunteers (m/w) to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
How to Apply
Interested internal candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to [email protected] by 16th August 2021**.** Candidates are required to indicate the position title on the subject line of the email when applying.
Shortlisting will be done on rolling basis.
CAPYEI DOES NOT charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process