NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Cashier Jobs In Kenya, Accounting Jobs, Tuskys Supermarket Jobs
To receive and process all payments from the customer according to standard procedures, issue receipts and give appropriate change.
- Handle customer transactions and ensure they are charged correctly for the products purchased.
- Receives and processes all payments according to standard procedures.
- Counts money back to customer in an accurate and concise manner.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Examine products being purchased for damages and price accuracy.
- Count the cash in the drawer at the end of the shift ensuring cash equals receipts.
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Answer customers’ questions and get a manager if answer doesn’t solve the issue
- Assists in the maintenance of store front-end cleanliness.
- Alerting the supervisor in the event of incorrect entries.
- Providing appropriate customer care to the customers including enquiring of Tuskys loyalty pay cards from the customers to facilitate points being awarded to them.
- Diploma, CPA Part I or Certificate in business related field
- Minimum of 1 year experience working for Tuskys.
Skills and Competencies:
- High integrity and sincerity.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and process multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possesses strong mathematical skills
- Proven good customer service background
- Basic Computer skills
How to Apply