Catholic Diocese of Nakuru Job Vacancy : Radio Station Manager Job Catholic Diocese
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) wishes to recruit a highly motivated and competent individual to fill the following position;
The Radio Station Manager would help develop appropriate radio programmes and strategies to achieve the radio’s noble Social and Pastoral vision and will also be expected to develop the appropriate structures and human talent to roll out relevant and up to date radio services to the community.
- A university graduate with a post-graduate diploma in journalism / mass communication from a reputable college. However graduates with other degrees backed by senior electronic media management experience will be considered.
- Over 5 years experience in radio programme and general management with at least 3 years of work in a senior management position.
- Outstanding creativity and experience in radio programme development.
- A passion for developing and motivating people through teamwork.
- A passion and commitment to reach out and uplift the masses through Pastoral and Human development Programmes.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
or E-mail us – [email protected]
So as to be received by 21st February 2018 Kindly indicate Current & Expected consolidated salary in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.