Radiographer/ Sonographer Job, Medical Jobs Kenya June 2021,
Vacancy: Radiographer/ Sonographer
The CDN Health department wishes to recruit a highly motivated, result oriented, competent, honest and remarkably talented Radiographer/ Sonographer with strong work ethics and passion for excellence.
The Radiographer/ Sonographer will work with other staff in the clinical department to maintain an excellent patient care and smooth running of the hospital Radiography department.
- Performing radiological procedures by operating complex medical instruments such as CT scanners, X-ray, ultrasound, and several other imaging devices.
- Producing images of high diagnostic quality.
- Assisting with diagnostic imaging services in Theatres.
- Safeguarding all confidential information concerning patients and their treatment.
- Safeguarding hospital equipment and patient’s property from damage, wastage or loss.
- Effective use of picture archiving and radiological information systems among other duties.
- Diploma (Higher Diploma) in Medical Imaging Sciences from recognized and registered Medical Institution.
- Must be a registered member of Radiation Protection Board.
- Two (2) years work experience.
- Computer literate.
- Good clinical skills and judgment.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Interested candidates should submit their applications ( soft copies only), ENCLOSING A DETAILED CV, AND COVER LETTER ONLY to– [email protected] so as to be received by 16th June 2021. Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in their application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer