Sales Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Position: Property Manager
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales & marketing, business administration or relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales, business development or marketing is required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Must demonstrate professional competence and administrative ability in the line of duty
How to apply
Qualified candidates should submit their applications to: [email protected] clearing quoting “Sales Manager” on the email subject line.
Deadline for submitting applications is on 15th March 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. (Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirement for the job.)