Channels Support Analyst at Safaricom Kenya
Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA
We are pleased to announce the following Position in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Manager – Channels Solutions – Customer Channels Support, the position holder will be responsible for provision of 1st and 2nd line support services for all contact center applications that fall under the domain of channels solutions. This position will involve liaising with other Information technology teams and vendors to offer quality IT services to the business.
- Define and monitor data and application availability for all Contact Center applications.
- Document and update processes and procedures in use for customer systems.
- Coordination within the team and suppliers to ensure synergy is achieved and timelines are met in all team objectives.
- Provide expert management of IT application incidents, root cause analysis, management of problems and closure of recurring incidents.
- Creating system requirements for support and Testing of new products and systems functionality. Create high quality supportability requirements.
- Test the achievement of supportability requirements, once systems are delivered by vendors
- Maintain reports on SLA conformance and support trends.
- Planning for application security and technology upgrades.
- University Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, MSc/MBA added advantage
- 4 years’ experience in a networked and dynamic IT environment at least 2 of those should be in a technical support position
- 2 years Software development, Database administration and/or Application Support Experience with a Bias to contact center applications.
- 1 years’ Experience in web administration or digital systems management
- Advanced UNIX/LINUX/Windows Operating system experience
- Oracle certification in database administration or application development
- ITIL training and certification
- Training and Experience in HTML5, Java, RSS, Digital Analytics and MySQL.
- Genesys Certified Consultant.
- Advanced skill in webserver administration and optimization. E.g. Apache, Apache Tomcat, Microsoft IIS or any other commercial
- UNIX scripting Skills, PL-SQL and MSSQL
- Highly developed analytical skills
The post Channels Support Analyst at Safaricom Kenya appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.