Check Out These Exciting Sales & Marketing Job Opportunities & Apply Immediately
Assistant Business Development Executive Job, Sales Manager Job, Cleaning Services Sales Executive Job, International Relations Assistant Job, Field Sales Representatives Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Browsing for the latest sales & marketing jobs? Look no further. Below are today’s top sales jobs and marketing jobs you ought to apply for before time runs out!
1. Gap Recruitment Assistant Business Development Executive Kenyan Jobs
- Managing both existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities into local, national or international markets
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree in business related courses
Apply for the Assistant Business Development Executive Job here.
2. HRM Connections Sales Manager Job Vacancies in Kenya
- Direct and oversee an organization’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives. Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs. Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Bachelor/ Masters degree in sales, marketing and/or business administration or a related field
Apply for the Sales Manager Job here.
3. Coveted HR Cleaning Services Sales Executive Jobs in Kenya
- Scout for new business through cold calling and conducting field work.
- Provide the customer with the details of the services such as pricing, delivery times etc.
- Experience in the cleaning industry is mandatory
Apply for the Cleaning Services Sales Executive Job here.
4. International Relations Assistant NGO Jobs in Kenya
- Opening new branches in West Africa and the rest of the world;
- Initiating international marketing, communications and Fund-raising initiatives.
- Hold at least a Bachelors Degree in related fields such as International Relations; Communications, marketing etc,
Apply for the International Relations Assistant Job here.
5. Field Sales Representatives Kenyan Job Vacancies
- Establish, develop and consolidate existing business relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Generate orders and follow up to ensure timely delivery and payment
- Are you a diploma holder in sales and Marketing or related field with a minimum KCSE score of at least C?
Apply for the Field Sales Representative Job here.