Chief Maintenance Officer Jobs, Engineering Jobs In Kenya, Murang’a County Jobs,
J.G.’M’ (1 Post)
To operate and maintain milk packaging machines in line with the standard operating procedures and manuals
- Operating the milk packaging machine and ensuring its cleanliness
- Identifying and documenting problems during operations
- Maintaining and servicing the milk packaging machine
- Maintaining a record of the machine
- Achieving the set daily production targets according to the set quality standards of production
- Any other duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
- Higher Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Over two (2) years’ work experience in the milk industry
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Over five (5) years’ work experience in a food industry
- Certificate in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Over ten (10) years’ work experience in the milk industry
- Having worked in the milk industry will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed at www.murang’a.go.ke. Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Office located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 6th January 2020
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.