Child Fund HR NGO Internship Vacancies in Kenya
The key responsibilities of the internship include the following:
· Provide administrative support and coordination of various HR activities and initiatives such as orientation, onboarding of new employees, recruitment and any ad-hoc requests.
· Provide support with general HR queries and follow up actions, to ensure consistent and high-quality HR services are delivered.
· Liaise and offer transactions support with other departments on HR related matters and provide necessary information in order to enable timely HR services.
· Maintain confidential personnel records, HR databases and archives, to ensure data and files are accurately stored and updated in compliance with policy and legal requirements.
· Support to extract, compile, analyses variety of data on HR activities, and trends.
· Support the implementation of HR initiatives.
· General Human Resources Administration Support
- Bachelor’s degree /Diploma/Higher Diploma in HR or Business administration or equivalent
Experience and Skills
· Previous experience of working in a HR administrative role, including the administration of recruitment and on boarding processes is required.
· Excellent computer skills especially in MS Excel spreadsheets and MS Word
· High standards of confidentiality, reliability, discretion and ability to work as part of a professional team.
· Excellent communication skills
· Proven ability to handle challenging workload.
· Cross-cultural experience, understanding and sensitivity.
· Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
How to Apply
*Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their Application letter, CV, National ID copy and relevant certificates to [email protected] to reach us not later than Wednesday, 3rd March 2021.*
ChildFund Kenya is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification:
Beware of scams – ChildFund Kenya does not ask for payment at any point during our recruitment process.