Civil Engineer Job, Current Engineering Jobs In Kenya,
Position: Civil Engineer
Our client, a Regional progressive Civil, Building and Water Engineering firm with headquarters in Nairobi is looking for a Civil Engineer.
• Civil Engineering degree from a recognized University
• Registered as a graduate engineer with EBK
• 5 years working experience in major road construction works (earthworks and asphalt works)
• Good conduct certificate and Driving license
• Experience with Donor funded projects will be an added advantage
How to apply
Kindly forward your updated CV highlighting major Road projects undertaken within the latest 5 years and the budget for each project. Also indicate your current gross salary.
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above please send your CV to [email protected] before the close of business on Monday 13th July 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates are advised that Eagle HR Consultants DOES NOT charge any interview fee(s)