Cleaner Job, Other Professions,
Job Title: Nakoyo Dispensary Cleaner
Office: AICHM/MOH- Nakoyo Dispensary
Organization: Africa Inland Church Health Ministries (AICHM) in Kenya
Reporting to: Clinic In-charge
The Dispensary Cleaner will ensure and oversee the basic maintenance and cleanleness of the AICHM/MOH Nakoyo Dispnesary.
- Cleaning of the Clinic/Dispensary Floors in all the rooms as well as dusting all surfaces and
- Making sure the Clinic/Dispensary waiting room is
- Making sure the sanitizer is always available to the patient when coming in to the
- Mopping up of Spills in the clinics/Dispensary public areas and the
- Keeping the Clinic/Dipensary generally
- Removal of Medical Waste from Examination rooms and Minor Surgery rooms as per the guidelines
- Getting rid of the Waste Safely as per the
- Make tea for clinic/Dispensary staff/visitors when
- Report any faults at the Clinic/dispensary.
- Flexibility in time
- Any other duties delegated by
- Kenyan Citizen
- Minimum of one year experience with cleaning
- Basic Communication Skills
- Physical ability to do cleaning duties
- A Team
- Fluency in Kiswahili and local language with excellent verbal communication
- Cultural sensitivity and team
How to Apply:
The position is open to Kenyan nationals.
Applications for this position (including a cover letter, CV detailing work history, and reference contacts of three former supervisors should be sent to: [email protected] or drop hand written copy to AICHM-Kakuma Offices opposite LOKADO.
The Executive Director,
AIC Health Ministries,
The Submission should be not later than 31st July 2020 1700Hrs .
Only complete applications will be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.