Client Success Manager Kenya at Lipa Later
Lipa Later is a risk free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services to consumers with repayments made in affordable monthly instalments. It is the leading third party instalment plan for retailers in East Africa currently operating in Kenya and Rwanda. Our product offering allows for both online and offline integration with retailers and both online and offline sales platforms for consumers.
About the Role:
As Client Success Manager Kenya, you will be joining our dynamic & rapidly organization and will play a key role in the Sales Team. Reporting to the General Manager Kenya, you will represent the company to the customer in the highest professional manner possible and will be charged with actively seeking out & obtaining new customers while growing the business with current customers resulting in increased sales revenues, market share, and profitability.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Actively seeking out and obtaining new customers.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Formulating sales strategies and grow existing customers by obtaining new orders & scheduling promotions to increase sales through stores.
- Leading sales team and coordinating the development of sales targets, metrics & KPIs.
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Submitting monthly sales forecast and work with management to ensure good product availability.
- Staying informed as to the competitive products and services, market trends, and new technologies.
- Achieve objectives through effective planning, developing sales goals and strategies, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance.
Who we are looking for:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Management, or a related course.
- You have at least five years’ experience in consumer/retail sales & marketing.
- Excellent customer management skills and the ability to follow-up & follow-through.
- Ability to analyze sales reports and trends.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Strong organization, social and time management skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hustler mentality.
- You have past experience achieving strong results and proven success in meeting sales goals.
- Strategic with the ability to take high-level sales strategies into system & process requirements.
The post Client Success Manager Kenya at Lipa Later appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.