Climate Change Officer I Job Vihiga County
Climate Change Officer Job, Current County Government Jobs In Kenya,
Terms of Service: Three (3) Years Contract,
Salary and allowances: as per the Salary and Remuneration Commission guidelines,
- Provision of analytical support on climate change programmes;
- Assist in coordination of climate change programmes and projects in different sectors of the county;
- Carrying out education on programs and projects on climate change in the County;
- Provision of technical assistance on climate change programmes and projects in the County;
- Promoting public participation and awareness creation on climate change programmes and projects;
- Participating in sensitizing campaigns and creating public awareness in the communities on the importance of adopting appropriate measures and technologies to mitigate effects of climate change;
- Served in the grade of Climate Change Coordination Officer II or a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Climate Change, Meteorology, Natural Resource Sciences, Engineering, Climatology, Environmental Law, Environmental Planning and Management, Climate Change and related fields.
- Computer application skills
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity.
How To Apply
The applicants should download the application for Employment form “VCPSB/APP.01A-2018” on the official County Website, complete it and submit to the undersigned on or before Tuesday 4th August, 2020 at 5pm.
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O. BOX 880-50300
QUEENS ARCADE BUILDING MBALE TOWN
ALONG KISUMU KAKAMEGA ROAD
- Attach your ID card , Academic, Professional or any other documents to the application form
- County Government of Vihiga is an equal opportunity employer and encourages People Living with Disabilities, Youth and Women to apply.
- County Public Service Board does not charge any recruitment fee whatsoever. Do Not Pay Money to Fraudsters because Our services are absolutely free
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Those with certificates from foreign institutions must have them certified by the relevant authority.