Clinical Application Consultant Monitoring Analytics & Therapeutic Care at Philips
At Philips, we strive to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Our goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025. We will be the best place to work for people who share our passion. Together we will deliver superior value for our customers and shareholders.
Currently we have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Clinical Application Consultant Monitoring Analytics and Therapeutic Care (including Ventilation) for Kenya to join our team and to be based in Nairobi.
You will be reporting to Customer Delivery Manager and in dotted line to the Health System District Leader in Kenya.
As a Clinical Application Consultant (CAC) you will have the opportunity to providing professional, clinical training, education and clinical services to customers for Monitoring and Ventilation in the Connected Care portfolio. In the customer’s environment, it is essential for the CAC to establish relationships with clinicians and leadership. Typically clinician will be nurses, techs, physicians or other allied health professionals.
In addition, the CAC will collaborate with project, technical and other clinical resources meet customer expectations with their Philips solution. The CAS will also support in the development, implementation and evaluation health information technology applications, tools, processes or structures to assist nurses with data management, development and implementation of policies and processes. This includes applying knowledge of computer science, information science, nursing, and informatics theory to nursing practice, education, administration, or research.
You are responsible for
- Sales support
- Supporting Account Managers by providing clinical decision support for products and solutions, including sales presentations, product demonstrations. Support and advise the sales force during customer acquisition.
- Developing and executing winning clinical sales strategies to expand market share
- Actively participating with sales team in coordinating and executing clinical evaluations, product demonstrations and presentations
- Educating sales team on emerging clinical issues and positioning solutions to address these market changes. Keep up to date with new developments in the clinical application and operating field of the relevant equipment Supporting new products launches
- Customer Training
- Training customers in applying the best possible clinical procedures and protocols to achieve optimal usage of the equipment delivered
- (re-)Training hospital staff in case of new releases, upgrade and / or versions (changes) in the operating procedures of the equipment
- Setting up application training schedules in close cooperation with the customer. Provide required applications report on completion of all application visits. Ensuring that all customers are provided with high quality training and attention so that each customer is fully satisfied with the attention received from Philips
- Ensuring that all clinical applications training, with both new and existing customers, complies with the company’s quality policy
- Customer Satisfaction & Feedback
- Conducting regular visits to customers to obtain direct feedback from them about the quality of the training delivery and the customer satisfaction
- Reporting to on difficulties in optimal usage of the equipment
- Be aware and to manage at all times the safety standards required by the company, including radiation protection, health and safety regulations. In the event of hazards or accidents, to take immediate control of the situation and involve the safety advisor from the Regional office.
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner
- To assist the CC Team in all aspects of marketing, sales and promotion of Philips PM and CCS Solutions and to provide specialist pre-sales clinical and application expertise to the Sales Team when required thereby ensuring that all equipment is demonstrated to best advantage.
- Develop, implement or evaluate health information technology applications, tools, processes or structures to assist nurses with data management.
- Identify, collect, record or analyze data that are relevant to the nursing care of patients in line with Philips products.
- Develop or implement policies or practices to ensure the privacy, confidentiality, or security of patient information.
- Apply knowledge of computer science, information science, nursing, and informatics theory to nursing practice, education, administration, or research.
- Develop or deliver training programs for health information technology and PM solutions, including creation of operating manuals as needed.
- Provide consultation to nurses and other Healthcare Professionals regarding hardware or software configuration.
- Troubleshoot informatics technology applications or systems, as wells as other PM solutions.
- In partnership with customer develop training plans to fulfill obligations of order that ensures customer competency and high NPS and coordinate the delivery of customer training with Service/Sales groups. This includes go=live support.
- Provide consultative support to customers in driving customer productivity through the implementation of customer consultative projects.
- Become recognized expert in product/clinical technical competencies; answer a wide range of questions concerning software and clinical applications.
- Support market growth initiatives (i.e. industry trade-shows, product demos, image quality collection, clinical sites).
- Produce well-written post-training reports and product feedback.
- Possess strong interpersonal and customer and management skills, has ability to work in high-pressure environments and places personal and business integrity at forefront.
- Work with installation team to ensure the clinical accuracy of the systems that are installed.
- Apply adult learning principles in delivery of training and education and use a variety of learning methods based on customer needs.
- Ensure that all clinical applications training, with both new and existing customers, complies with the Company’s Quality Policy.
- Ensure existing CC equipment users remain satisfied and confident in the use of Philips equipment.
- Maintain records in accordance with established procedures inclusive, but not limited to SFDC, CAC Calendar, NPS Assessment, Visit report etc.
- To maintain application contact with users to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and system performance.
- Provide feedback to business/marketing management with information on reference sites system performance, competitors’ products, customer reactions and sales arguments.
- Assist the Sales Team in the maintenance of tender responses, competitive pricing information and installed base data as well as in the answering of Tender questionnaires.
- Assume an active and measurable role in the marketing and sales generation of Clinical services and consumables as it relates to the respective portfolios.
- Demonstrate knowledge and clinical competence with PM & CCS solutions and stay current on product, services, IT and industry trends so as to offer the best in class education for customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- University degree in Nursing or equivalent in allied health discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in clinical environment preferably in hospital setting
- Above experience will be preferably in Intensive Care
- Knowledge of clinical workflow within domain
- Exposure or experience in working with computer science, information sciences and informatics theory
- Exposure or experience in delivering clinical training
- Possess strong analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to complete tasks independently with minimal guidance
- High-level professional demeanor and interpersonal communications skills; superb writing skills in English.
- Strong collaboration skills in a multinational environment.
- Valid Code B or equivalent drivers license
The post Clinical Application Consultant Monitoring Analytics & Therapeutic Care at Philips appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.