Clinical Officer at Langata Hospital
Langata Hospital was founded in June 2005 as a medical center and was licensed as a hospital in December 2005 . It continues to grow and expand its services and has fast become a respected and reputable health care institution in Nairobi. Initially, the hospital offerend only out patient services but has now grown to include in-patient services, providing medical care to thousands of citizens from within and around Nairobi. Often regarded at par – if not superior – to other medical centers in the country, the Hospital ensures that it remains up-to-date, regularly updating its technical and other services to remain in line with latest global developments in medicine. In-patient services include: Maternity Wing Operating Theatres Out-Patient services include: Casualty Department Vaccination Services Well Stocked Pharmacy Fully functional laboratory Ultrasound and echocardiography department Dental Clinic as well as an X-ray department. Vaccination is also incorporated in to the outpatient services At Langata Hospital, your health is our topmost priority.
Reference Number: HR/W/072/2021
Location: South C Clinic
- Taking history, examining, diagnosing and treating patients’ common ailments at the outpatient health department.
- Sensitizing patients and clients, through health talks on preventive and promotive health.
- Ensure effective clinical procedures, rules, regulations which are consistent with organization procedures.
- Handle patient data / information confidentially at all times.
- Keeping and Maintaining complete and up to date client records in collaboration with the MoH In-charge of OPD and preparing Monthly OPD reports with the help of the Nurse In-Charge of the Department.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine from a recognized Institution
- 3 years of experience in a busy Hospital.
- Registered with relevant governing body.
- Ready to start immediately.
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus
Functional / Technical Skills
- Written/Oral Communications
- Interdisciplinary Skills
- Team Oriented
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
The post Clinical Officer at Langata Hospital appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.