Clinical Officer II – Galana Ranch at Agricultural Development Corporation (ADC)
Agricultural Development Corporation is a Government Parastatal, which was established in 1965 through an Act of Parliament Cap 346, to facilitate the land transfer programme from European settlers to locals following the country’s independence. It was also to be a stabilizing factor to assist in maintaining the good quality livestock and continuity of the breeding programs in the affected farms.
Ref No: HR/CO/001/2020
Scope of Duty: Reporting to the Manager in charge
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- O-Level certificate C (Plain)
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine
- Registered as clinical officer.
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Served as Clinical Officer for a minimum of 2 years;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Key Result Areas
- Examine, diagnose, treat and counsel patients in the Health facility.
- Offer specialized services such as ear, nose and throat, ophthalmology, paediatrics, anaesthesia, orthopaedics, reproductive health and dermato-veneriology.
- Manage the health facility provided by ADC;
- Provide health education to community on all aspects of disease control;
- Supervise clinical services.
- Liaise with other departments and research institutions on matters related to clinical services and participate in medical research programmes.
Interested candidates should apply, quoting the position reference number on the envelop, attach certified copies of their academic and professional certificates and must submit current clearance certificates of:-,
- Good Conduct,
- Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority,
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Form,
- Higher Education Loans Board,
- Credit Reference Bureau,
The post Clinical Officer II – Galana Ranch at Agricultural Development Corporation (ADC) appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.