Clinical Officer Job, Latest Medical Jobs In Kenya,
Attending to clients both on clinical matters like diagnosis amongst others
- Attend to the outpatients in the O.P Department, Wards and Casualty as the case may be and prescribe necessary medicines as available in stock and the required investigations.
- Whenever necessary, with the approval of the Director of Clinical Services, carry out investigations and prescribe non-stock drugs.
- Issue Medical Certificate for sickness or fitness to join duty as per prescribed procedure.
- Assist Director of Clinical Services whenever called upon to do so for any patient or hospital related work.
- Attend to work with punctuality and dedication and not give room for any complaint from the patients.
- Report non-attendance, late attendance or any other misconduct of the Staff working in his/her area to the immediate superior officer.
- Mentorship and supervision of clinical interns.
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Communicate effectively with patients and clients.
- Ensure that duties and functions are undertaken in a manner that prioritizes the safety and well-being of patients.
- Represent the department /profession/team at meetings and conferences as appropriate.
- Seek advice and assistance from the consultant/clinical director/employer with any assigned cases or issues that prove to be beyond the scope and professional competence in line with principles of best practice and clinical governance.
- Diploma in Medicine and surgery
- Registered by clinical officers’ council.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to plan and deliver care in an effective and resourceful manner.
- Computer literate
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to [email protected] quoting the job title with the word Kakamega on the email Subject.
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Doctors Plaza Kakamega located along Muruli Road in IG SACCO PLAZA (Mwalimu Centre Building) Ground Floor behind HUDUMA Centre.
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Indicate your salary expectation in your application.
- Applications to reach us before close of business 10th July 2020.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”