Clinical Officer x15 at Kisii County Government
Kisii County is one of the forty seven Counties of Kenya. It shares common borders with Nyamira County to the North East, Narok County to the South and Homabay and Migori Counties to the West.
The Kisii County Government wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Section 63 of the County Government Act, 2012.
VACANCY NO. KSI/PSB/24/2020
JOB GROUP ‘H’ (15 POSTS)
- Taking history, examining, diagnosing, treating patients with common ailments;
- Diagnosing and treating patients at an Outpatient/Inpatient health facility;
- Implementing Community Health Care activities in liaison with other health workers;
- Guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues;
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health;
- Carrying out minor procedures as per training and skill; and
- Collecting and compiling clinical data and referring patients and clients to appropriate health
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- A Diploma in Clinical Medicine/ Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of registration from the Clinical Officers Council
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability. Only shortlisted & successful candidates will be contacted.
The post Clinical Officer x15 at Kisii County Government appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.