Co-operative Bank Job Vacancy : Finance Business Partner
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
We are looking for a commercially-focused and self-driven experienced professionals who will be the key liaison and a trusted financial advisor to the business areas in supporting the strategic growth of the business through the provision of financial analysis, profitability analysis and the analysis of sales performance.
We are looking for professionals who combine finance expertise with business acumen, who constructively challenge the business and provide valuable insight to ensure optimal decision making outcomes.
Finance Business Partner Job Responsibilities
- Drive performance improvement and ensures excellent execution of business initiatives by providing insight and advice in areas such as sales force effectiveness, customer and portfolio profitability, pricing strategy and cost control
- Establish and manage relationships with business area, gaining an in depth understanding of the business areas and its financial information needs thereby adding value to the business area
- Provide input on budgeting and forecasting, challenge cost and revenue drivers within sales meetings and make suggestions to help improve the performance of the business
- Drive business performance through high quality actionable analysis, financial commentary and other communication channels
- Proactively challenge decisions/proposals using business and commercial knowledge and aid the business in understanding of key economic factors and cost drivers
- Embed performance measurement of financial and non-financial indicators (KPIs), identifying opportunities for the development of management reports to meet business needs. Develop and report financial and other performance measures (metrics) required by the division.
- Guide and help develop the financial business cases for all investment projects undertaken by the division and to guide in the monitoring of benefits by gathering data and calculating costs, benefits and returns.
- Provide support and analysis on a range of technical issues in connection with the financial metrics/analytics e.g. variance/trend analysis (actuals vs budget) makeup of specific costs etc.
- Challenge plans to commit costs, identifying areas for cost efficiency and managing the speedy delivery of benefit
Qualifications for the Finance Business Partner Job
- A degree preferably in Business, Finance or Commerce. CPA (K) or pursuing final stage qualification desired.
- Experience – 3 years and above in Accounting, financial and/or management reporting and Business Analysis with 2 years’ additional experience in business partnering is preferred
- Experience in carrying out quantitative & qualitative analytical performance reviews on revenue, cost and bank products coupled with a strategic perspective and ability to apply analytics
- Good knowledge of the finance policies, budgeting guidelines and cost management procedures as well as the Banking Act
- Strong communication skills coupled with good negotiation, presentation, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Grounded in strong analytical and modelling capability to ensure support the wider business performance and insight as required
- High level of understanding of the direct relationship between actuals, functional strategy and delivery to targets.
- General awareness of the current business trends and practices and good understanding of the financial services industry
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] indicating the job reference number FBP/FD/2018 as the subject of your email by 25th June, 2018.
We are an equal opportunity employer.