Co-operative Bank Job Vacancy : Projects & Infrastructure Finance
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
We seek to recruit candidates with a proven track record of driving results, strong business and financial acumen and good understanding of Real estate and Projects Finance. If you possess excellent relationship management skills and a strong track record in managing complex, multi-national/key account portfolios in this space then this is an opportunity for you.
Reporting to the Head – Mortgage Finance, the Head Projects & Infrastructure Finance will co-ordinate and supervise the project process from the conceptual development stage through to final stage and ensure the project is completed on time and within budget and scope by offering the relevant technical and administrative support.
Projects & Infrastructure Finance Job Responsibilities
- Monitoring quality of product, information and coordination provided by the consultants including timeliness of inspections carried out by the consultants and contractors for compliance with their contractual responsibilities and with agreed schedules.
- Reviewing the consultants with a view to manage costs by tracking data to ensure that approved loan and bill of quantities are not exceeded.
- Recommending approvals / disapproval of variation within the established authority limits.
- Preparing regular progress reports for project sponsors on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever substantive actions are required.
- Ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget by setting benchmarks, and monitoring progress
- Undertake site checks to monitor progress, evaluate and help to determine appropriate construction delivery systems and to manage the risk associated in the most effective way.
- Oversees the performance of all trade contractors, direct the work of several subordinates, such as assistant managers or project assistant and quantity surveyors and take the responsibility to ensure that all work is completed on schedule.
- Maintain regular communication and attend meetings with clients and their representatives to inform them of progress on the project, i.e. stakeholder management, enforce recommended actions for disputes & claims and deal with matters arising from stakeholders.
Requirements for the Projects & Infrastructure Finance
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Built environment from a recognized university.
- Minimum 7 years of increasingly responsible experience, including experience successfully managing various projects in the industry.
- Finance and IT skills, including knowledge of relevant building methods and project management software to manage information and finances during the project.
- Excellent planning and time management skills to ensure that projects are completed within set time frames.
- Qualification as a Certified project manager
- Exposure in or knowledge of Mortgage Finance
- Ability to manage finances and budget, ensuring that equipment is available throughout the building project and that the project is completed within a financial budget.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to arrange meetings and ensure that all stakeholders are aware of the project’s progress.
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application letter enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] indicating the job reference number HPIF/CIBD/2018 by 24th May, 2018.
We are an equal opportunity employer.