Colnet Job Vacancy : Business Development Executive
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
We are looking for an energetic, presentable, outgoing and self-driven Business Development Executive to join the team.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Assist in aggressively selling and marketing services, Undertake full quality assurance to ensure that they conform to our company or client’s standards and will promote the image and objectives of the organization
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing clients
- Presenting the organization’s system in a structured professional way to potential clients.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Ability to differentiate the company’s product offerings and convey compelling value proposition to promote sales
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing quotations to customers
- Gathering Market and Customer information.
- Ensuring Sales performance and aiming to meet and/or exceed targets
- Feeding future buying trends onto the system.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues
- Making demos to potential clients as and when required
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/ Diploma in Marketing.
- Sales/Marketing Professional courses will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in field sales
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original Sales and branding opportunities
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
Candidates who meet the above criteria and are interested in pursuing this opportunity should submit a cover letter indicating your salary expectation as well as CV b to [email protected]