Community Oral Health Officer Jobs, Latest Medical Jobs 2020, PSC Jobs
COMMUNITY ORAL HEALTH OFFICER III – (CSG 12) – TWO (2) POSTSNO.86/2020
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C (Plain) and C (Plain) in English/ Kiswahili and Biology/Biological Sciences and C-(Minus) grade in either chemistry, physics/physical sciences, mathematics or general sciences; and
- Diploma in Community Oral Health from Kenya Medical Training College or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
Requirement for appointment:
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail;
- participation in oral health demonstrations, exhibitions and giving lectures to communities and schools;
- collecting data for fluoride testing in water samples, analyzing and interpreting results and advising the relevant authorities accordingly;
- diagnosis and treatment of common dental conditions;
- Temporary and permanent dental restorations;
- reducing simple fractures of jaws;
- extractions and disimpactions;
- drainage of dental abscess, suturing to stop bleeding; and
- prescription of analgesics and anti-biotics.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke so as to reach the Commission on or before 20th May 2020 at 5.00 p.m.