Community Oral Health Officer Jobs, Medical Jobs 2020, Kakamega County Jobs
Position: Community Oral Health Officer III
Location: Kakamega, Kenya
Consolidated Package: KSH 50000
This is an entry and training grade for this cadre.
- Participating in oral health demonstrations, exhibitions and giving lectures to communities and schools;
- Collecting data for fluoride testing in water samples, analyzing and interpreting results and advising the relevant authorities accordingly; and
- Diagnosis and treatment of common dental conditions, temporary and permanent dental restorations, reducing simple fractures of jaws and extractions.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a: –
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C (Plain) with grade C (Plain) in English/Kiswahili and Biology/Biological Sciences and grade C- (Minus) in either Chemistry, Physics/Physical Sciences, Mathematics or General Sciences; and
- Diploma in Community Oral Health from Kenya Medical Training College or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
How to apply
All applicants should complete and submit Job Application form KAKCPSB 2A from the County Website.
N/B: No hard copy applications will be received.
All applications should reach this office on or before 20th May 2020 at 5.00 p.m.