Community Oral Health Officer Job, Medical Jobs,
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital, one of the leading Mission Hospitals, works to promote the well-being of all people through provision of affordable, comprehensive health care services while witnessing the Love of Christ through healing. We provide specialized services in: – Ophthalmic, Orthopedic and Dental, as well as General Medical services.
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the position of Community Oral Health Officer.
- Diploma in Community Oral Health from a recognized institution.
- O-Level Certificate
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Diagonize and treat common dental conditions.
- Perform prophylaxis, scaling and polishing of teeth.
- Place fissure sealants and apply topical flourides.
- Write out prescriptions for analgesics and antibiotics.
- Carry out community surveys to determine oral health status.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should send their application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials, day time telephone contacts and three referees (one of whom should be a spiritual leader) with their contacts. A recommendation letter from the Spiritual Leader is a must. Please quote the job title on the email subject line/envelope.
Applications should be received not later than 22nd January 2021.
Qualified candidates should address their applications to:-
Chief Executive Officer
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital
P.O. Box 45 – 00902
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Website: www.pceakikuyuhospital.org