Company Driver at PMC Estates
PMC Estates Ltd is a real estate management company with a specialty in prime residential and commercial properties. As one of the finest property management companies in Kenya, we are committed to excellence while setting innovative standards in delivering our services to our various clientele ranging from local individual investors to international corporations through our trained and highly qualified team.
We are currently looking forward to filling the above vacant position. The desired person will be responsible for the following:-
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff, materials customers, and from places as instructed by The Management taking charge of their safety.
- Ensure that a proper route to the destination is mapped out prior to starting off.
- Ensure that vehicle is kept perfect and clean at all times.
- Perform minor repairs and adjustments to the vehicles.
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as lights, tyres, changing batteries and engine oil at the appropriate time, refueling among others.
- Early Detection of electrical and mechanical faults and report on the same.
- Create daily logs of mileage and destinations to provide to the company
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Dress professionally and in accordance with the company’s dress code.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time
- A college diploma or an equivalent
- Must be a very skilled driver with a clean driving record of over 5 years.
- Should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
- Should be 30 years of age and above
- Must have a valid driving license Class BCE with recent driving compliance.
- Must have a certificate of good conduct
- Must be a safety-conscious person
- Must be focused, confident, and observant
- A person of integrity
The post Company Driver at PMC Estates appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.