Complaints Management Assistant Manager Jobs, Administration Jobs 2020, KRA Jobs
Position: Assistant Manager, Complaints Management & Corruption Reporting
Department: Intelligence & Strategic Operations
Division: Operations & Business Transformation office Reports to: Manager, Complaints Management & Corruption Reporting
Direct reports: Supervisors, Complaints Management & Corruption Reporting (6)
Management of complaints & Corruption reports in accordance with practice, policy and law.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and strategies on management of corruption reports and public complaints.
- Manage complaints and corruption reporting processes, systems, people and other resources.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements on complaints management.
- Support the manager in development and operationalization of the Corporate Complaints Management Framework.
- Create and maintain a database of complaints and corruption reports.
- Provide complaints and corruption trends and communicate lessons learnt for continuous improvement.
- Develop and deliver education and training in relation to complaints management and corruption reporting.
- Ensure adherence to all quality management standards in complaints management and corruption reporting.
- Overseeing preparation of management and operational reports.
- Coordinate staff training to address knowledge gaps.
- Maintain the CIC office leave and training schedules.
- Liaise with the Manager to ensure adequate staff capacity in the CIC at all times.
- Support the Manager in implementation of Departmental programs and initiatives geared towards improvement of corporate complaints handling.
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Evidence of training for a cumulative period of not less than two months in the areas of administration, reporting, quality assurance.
- Training in Tax and customs administration will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualification in the areas of administration, project management, reporting or quality assurance is an added advantage.
- 4 years of progressive work experience in the areas of marketing, customer experience complaints management or quality assurance one (1) of which should be leading teams.
- Experience in Customs and Tax administration is an added advantage.
- Honesty and integrity of character.
- Good decision making capabilities
- Good planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
How to apply
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 30th June 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.