Coordinator, Monitoring & Evaluation, Research & Learning at International Justice Mission
We are a global team of lawyers, investigators, social workers, community activists and other professionals. We work to protect the poor from violence through 17 field offices throughout Africa, Latin America and South and Southeast Asia-and 95% of us are at work in our own countries. But we don’t work alone.
IJM is the global leader in protecting the poor from violence in the developing world. Our global team of over 1,000 professionals are at work in over 25 countries. Together, we are catalyzing a global revolution that will rescue millions, protect half a billion, and make justice for the poor unstoppable. Motivated by God’s call to seek justice for the oppressed, we believe that the way we work is as important as the results we achieve. We are a global community that cares for one another. We value joy and celebration, and we strive to provide professional excellence to all those we serve.
International Justice Mission is seeking an individual with expertise to develop and maintain close partnerships with program teams. The incumbent will engage in regular dialogue with program staffs about measurement frameworks, finding new realistic ways to build shared knowledge and learning for complex social change initiatives.
Some of the key responsibilities and outcomes include:
- Support programs in the design, maintenance and review of the Monitoring Framework Matrix (MFM) buy guiding staffs in the selection of performance indicators at all levels of the programs.
- Coordinate in the design and implementation of Program’s Indicator Tracking Table (PITT) and guide program staffs on their use.
- Develop internal data management systems to ensure the successful execution of M&E activities and the timely analysis of M&E data.
- Work with partners and sub-grantees to design effective data management, audit, analysis, and reporting systems to ensure accurate reporting of program results.
- Coordinate the implementation of systems and tools to monitor and evaluate programs including data collection tools, such as surveys and pre/post-tests, analysis methods and verification strategies for all program indicators;
- Present evaluation information in a clear, accurate, and compelling manner to key internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that findings of program evaluations and monitoring data are incorporated into program revisions.
- Coordinate the collation of learning questions from different departments to inform the design of the learning framework
- Coordinate learning by bringing together the different learning needs from different departments, most importantly, ensure that the emerging evidence from different department are well linked.
- Contribute in the design, presentation and documentation of various learning meetings such as the programme quarterly program reviews, department debriefs etc.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Monitoring and Evaluation or Anthropology or Social Sciences or Public Policy or International Development.
- At least 8 years as a MERL Specialist supporting development programs in Africa preferably on advocacy, accountability, justice and governance programs.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs and data management software’s (ODK, ONA, tableau, etc)
- Proficient writing & presentation skills
- Ability to use tools for monitoring and evaluation and data analysis
- Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed
- Strong in collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
IJM offers a Competitive salary and benefits package. The position is permanent and based in Nairobi. Occasional travel (both national and international) will be required.
The post Coordinator, Monitoring & Evaluation, Research & Learning at International Justice Mission appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.