Corporate Communications Officer at Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD)
The Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) was established by the Government of Kenya on the 14th of January 2013 under an Act of Parliament-Act No.4 of 2013, to provide research based curricula and curriculum support materials responsive to the needs of the society.
GRADE KICD 7
The Corporate Communications Officer will report to the Senior Deputy Director Corporate Services
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities will entail: –
- Preparing publication materials;
- Maintaining media database;
- Maintain mailing list of all stakeholders;
- Manage linkages with other stakeholders;
- Updating KICD website; and
- Organize protocol and Media events
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an applicant must have: –
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: -Journalism; Mass Communications; Public Relations or Marketing;
- Communication and Media or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Membership to the Public Relations Society of Kenya (PRSK) or its equivalent; and
- Computer literacy;
- Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
The post Corporate Communications Officer at Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.