Corporate Staffing Job Vacancy : New Trucks Driver (30-40K)
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
Our client is a fast growing moving company providing innovative moving solutions for local individual and corporate clients as well as international relocations. They seek to hire a mature and flexible male driver to facilitate the moving of their clients as directed.
Gross Salary: 30k – 40K
- Deliver/collect assignments as directed.
- Maintain high level of professionalism with clients.
- Ensure goods are delivered in good condition.
- Maintain the vehicle in a presentable clean state.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ensure compliance to proper traffic rules governing road usage in towns.
- Ensure paramount safety of vehicle and official items at all times.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the controlling officer.
- Perform pre-start checks before commencement of any journey
- Advise supervisor when the vehicle is due for service
- Valid Driving license class BCE. Holder of a Rider’s license will be an advantage.
- Must have experience in driving 15 tonne trucks
- Must have experience in mechanics and able to conduct repairs on truck
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience driving in Nairobi and other regions
- Customer handling skills
- Must be a quick learner to understand the nature of the business.
- Able to handle challenges and be proactive.
- Be honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and must have good communication skills