Corporate Staffing Services Job Vacancy : Company Lawyer
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to security[email protected]
Our client is a well established betting company and they own a number of betting shops in Nairobi. They seek to hire a talented lawyer who will help them manage legal operations and will be based in Nairobi.
Responsibilities for the Company Lawyer Job
- Dealing with law suits
- Ensuring regulatory compliance
- Negotiating commercial contracts and addressing the unique matters in Eastern growing start-up
- Managing corporate governance
- Stay up to date on relevant laws and regulations and understand how they may affect the company’s business.
- Support contract negotiation and collaborate with business teams on developing effective relationships with contractors and vendors.
- Be able to manage, draft, negotiate and review Contracts.
- Report to the C.E.O and work closely with other location managers.
Company Lawyer Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Three to five years of experience as a Lawyer
- Experience in offering legal service for company’s
- Experience in commercial law emphasis on contract negotiations, vetting and drafting
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and within a team
- Approachable, friendly and helpful to the business teams and colleagues
- Knowledge of contract law
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Company Lawyer – Betting Company) to [email protected] before 23rd May 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.