Country Manager-Uganda at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited
Our client in the automotive sector seeks to recruit a Country Manager who will be responsible for achieving or exceeding unit sales of Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI)targets allocated and ensure smooth functioning of the showroom as well as the performance of Country staff.
Reports to: GCEO
Description of Accountability
- To ensure that the sales standards for the location are achieved and maintained. This enhances company’s image and prestige and ensures higher customer satisfaction. Hence, contributes to growth of the business.
- Ensure that budgeted unit sales and gross margins for branch are achieved or exceeded. Ensure adherence to company’s sales system and prospecting system and achievement of targets regarding the number of prospects logged.
- Guides, motivates and controls location staff to maximize their performance.
- Identify staff’s developmental needs; communicate these to the relevant unit so that the needful can be organized.
- Ensure that company procedures are adhered, while handling cash and account receivables. Ensure the proper implementation of company credit control policy.
- Control the location’s new vehicle stock for security and availability
- Ensure proper upkeep and maintenance of the branch’s premises and assets.
The post Country Manager-Uganda at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.