Creative Designer Internship. Sepia – Career Point Kenya
Creative Designer Internships, Internships In Kenya, Sepia Jobs
We are seeking a creative, motivated Creative Designer Intern to assist with the company’s graphic design needs. This is an ideal opportunity to gain valuable real-world experience. This opportunity is open to candidates who have recently completed their studies. The Creative Designer Intern is responsible for assisting with the creation of designs for clients based on the creative brief, information provided by the Account Director, and any other available research/information. The successful candidate will work closely with the Account Director in a structured environment that will enable them to contribute most effectively to internal as well as client projects, while building technical and professional skills that will benefit them in the job market.
- Design clear engaging communications for print and web.
- This will include website & apps user interfaces, social media graphics, posters, flyers, brochures, and other marketing materials as needed.
- Support the Account Director in efforts to translate client’s messaging concepts into marketing materials.
- Perform photo touch up, cropping, and resizing.
- Responsible for quality control checks on new and existing documents and graphic designs
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop or any other creative software.
- Basic understanding of and interest in learning more about the principals of web design.
- Basic understanding of motion graphics
- Background in IT very desirable
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be extremely organized, detail oriented and must have excellent time management skills.
- Must have ability to work independently.
- Must be able to define and work to deadlines.
- Possess superior interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with diverse personalities.
- Excellent team member, able to take direction well and contribute positively to overall work environment and performance.
- Quick learner who asks questions and is eager to grow. Responsive to email, telephone calls and direct communication.
How To Apply
For consideration for the Creative Designer Intern position, please send your CV, cover letter and your portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org