Creatives Associates at KCIC Consulting
KCIC Consulting is leading a movement of government institutions, international organizations, Corporations, SMEs, national and international NGOs, among others to become leaders in their areas of operation by offering a wide range of consulting services (Research and Capacity Building, Sustainability Advisory, Private Sector Development, Monitoring &amp; Evaluation and Impact Evaluation, Grant and Fund Management, Development Communication) and by providing top-performing, highest-quality, globally-competitive and effectively-convenient business solutions that are customised for you.
About the role
We are looking for creative associates to work with our creative team to plan, film, and edit video content according to clients’ briefs. These are multimedia professionals tasked with developing audio-visual materials from pre-production to postproduction. The responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use, directing other camera operators on set, and editing film footage.
This role reports to the Communication Manager and works closely with other team members.
- Operating video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Designing, transporting, setting up, and operating production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Computer edits video segments on a variety of digital formats.
- Completing trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
- Maintaining equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Developing reports for each project done.
- Archiving of raw footage and making it accessible for clients.
- Publishing approved content.
- Key Requirements
- The Incumbent must be very knowledgeable in all the design programs
- Premier Pro
- Final Cut
- Other design software
- In-depth training and experience in graphic design, digital design, animation, or a related field.
- Adobe Creative Suite and other design software experience (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- At least 2 years’ experience in videography and photography
- Script writing skills
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet strict deadlines.
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Ability to employ good judgment.
- Degree or diploma in multimedia production, fine arts or related field
- Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to audio and video equipment.
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting and associated production equipment.
- Knowledge of computerized tape editing applications and procedures.
- Knowledge of professional audio and/or video tape editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
The post Creatives Associates at KCIC Consulting appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.