Credit Administrator at Northwave Credit Ltd
Northwave credit limited was established some years ago under Companies Act of law of Kenya, with a distinct desire to deliver secure, and diligent financial solutions to SME’s and empoloyed individuals.Our clients are assured lower interest rates compared to our competitors.
- Reviewing any agreement conducted, before it is being finally signed by the senior management even with clients, suppliers or out sourcing institutions
- Reviewing all banking products and procedures, before being finally approved by the senior management.
- approving credit for potential clients and continuing lines of credit for current clients
- Working with other members of a financial team
- valuate credit processing and approval
- make changes to ensure the financial stability of the organization
- Advising and sourcing longer-term financing
- Management of company’s cash flow
- Bachelor’s degree in finance
- Minimum 5 years commercial banking experience or similar including experience as manager of loan and credit operations in a moderate sized financial institution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong decision making, financial and analytical skills
- Customer service and team collaboration abilities
The post Credit Administrator at Northwave Credit Ltd appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.